The Republic of Serbia is a democratic country located in Central Balkan. The nation has a rich ethnic diversity and an equal rights policy which makes it an attractive place and a desirable living environment.
The capital city of Serbia, Belgrade — Beograd — is one of the oldest cities in Europe. Since antiquities, the city has been a crossroads — literally where East meets West. Located at the convergence of the Sava and Danube rivers, the city has cultural monuments, archeological sites and is headquarters for the highest state and national institutions of culture and art: Serbian Academy of Arts and Sciences.
The nation is being transformed into an attractive and fast-growing market as it pushes towards full EU integration. Considerable numbers of Middle East investments happen Numerous monthly projects push the burgeoning real estate market, and the nation sees entrepreneurs, managers, and leaders.
Reasons to Become a Serbian
Located in the central Balkan region, the Republic of Serbia enjoys a rich cultural and historical inheritance.
The nation’s ethnic diversity and policy of full equality make it an attractive place to live and work.
The Serbian government instituted its Citizenship-by-Investment program to facilitate foreign investment as it emphasizes opportunities for business growth opportunities, real estate plans, both long and short term.
Hollywood great, Steven Segal, sees the benefits. The American actor, film producer and screenwriter was granted Serbian citizenship on January 11, 2016.
When you acquire citizenship under the Serbian citizenship program, you and your family enjoy citizenship for life.
As citizens of Serbia you are issued passports allowing visa-free travel to over 120 countires and territories globally.
In addition to these premiere benefits, you also enjoy:
- The opportunity to maintain dual citizenship if so desired
- Complete discretion with respect to citizenship, ensuring that one’s citizenship status is not reported to third parties
- A low tax regime, safeguarding citizens from, for example, worldwide income, inheritance, and gift tax
- Life in a ‘business haven’ with numerous incentives for business and investment
The benefits of Serbia’s Citizenship by Investment Program also include:
- The ability to include family members in the application
- Fast processing time and transparent requirements
- No minimum level of English requirement
- No interview requirement
- No previous business experience requirement